The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) is currently seeking volunteers for the 20th anniverysary of the annual Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards! Dubbed the “Oscars of Business,” the Spirit Awards program recognizes entrepreneurs and their hard work within the Inland Empire community. Proceeds from the gala go on to fund the Spirit of the Entrepreneur Scholarship, dedicated to supporting the future generation of entrepreneurial spirit, you the student! Help support and recognize the finest entrepreneurs in the IE by volunteering today!
FRIDAY, Sept 23; 11 am - 2 pm Jack Brown Hall 287:
Prepping materials for Finalist announcement gifting.
THURSDAY, Sept 29; 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm ONTARIO CONVENTION CENTER:
Being a part of managing this qualifying Judging Reception. Need help checking-in guests, managing groups, and photography.
FRIDAY, Oct 21; 11 am - 3 pm Jack Brown Hall 287:
Prepping swag bag finalist gifting materials, checking inventory on show decor and packing in prep. As well as ticketing assembly packaging.
WEDNESDAY, NOV 16th; 9 am -10 am Jack Brown Hall 281:
CSUSB Campus - truckload of show materials.
WEDNESDAY, NOV 16th; 2 pm -6 pm RIVERSIDE CONVENTION CENTER
Unloading truck and set up props and show materials. Including media placement at all seats, centerpieces, and media walls.
THURSDAY, NOV 17th; 9 am -1 pm RIVERSIDE CONVENTION CENTER
• backstage award prep; display set-ups; venue and media finishing details
SHOW PRODUCTION: 3:30 pm til at least 10pm (come black-tie ready!)
• backstage expediting/back-of-house production
• reception patrol (3 receptions)
• award concierge (will be on stage so must be in full tuxedo/ gown)
• Finalist red carpet interviewer (must be in black tie formal dress)
• Finalist award runners - delivers the finalist awards to seats once unveiled throughout the night.
• Backstage people manager
• 5-6 for mobile ticketing check-in
• After show clean-up - All hands on deck!